Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's funny...

I got the idea to do this from listening to a debate on NPR between the guy who started Wikipedia and some old angry dude with an English accent. I felt compelled by both their arguments but they mentioned "web 2.0" which apparently is what happened when the internet got all interactive and like youtube & flickred out. I think it is super creepy but I hope this works better than writing things down. I have always been so bad at that! Sorry Slingshot, we had a good three year thing going, I will try to keep using you but perhaps more obviously as an "organizer". The other thing I neglected to mention about today was that I spent a lot of time trying on different clothes in preparation for tomorrow, the last day of class & my power point presentation. Thinking out loud this way is quite odd but I think I got practice from the thesis. Remember my voice is "unemcumbered" and "non-hierarchical"!!!!

No comments: