Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh yeah!

Oh yeah, it's my new diary! I wanted to say, I stubbed my baby toe and now it is black.  It looks like there is black nail polish on one toe only, but really I think it's black blood under my toenail! Gross!  Also, I'm reading "The Basil and Josephine Stories" by F. Scott Fitzgerald and they are surprisingly boring.  I finished my last-homework-assignment-forever today and I went to my second-to-last-class-ever.  I am still working on the brain party flag but I can't get psyched about it.  I  found a video of "blood music" the singer and I really liked it.  Maybe it's because of my bloody toe.  My roommate was wearing a cardigan that was blue on the top and then faded to black at the bottom, I asked her where she got it and she said The Gap.  The dream I remembered waking up this morning was being very squeamish about watching some video footage of a girl being stabbed in a room with other people. I mean I was in a room with other people and the tv. This is disturbing somehow, why is my dream so mediated? 

No comments: