Friday, July 4, 2008

lots of things and no things have been happening

Today I made my mom cry and I don't know why, which made me cry, so it pretty much sucked. But I've been having fun in LA, yesterday we went to the beach and it was kind of criminally nice. The water felt like a bathtub and we stayed in the water jumping over waves for hours. Then Joya made us a fancy feast dinner (not for cats!) and it was all Audra's UCLA friends. On Wednesday it was Audra's birthday and we went to a Mexican potluck, that was also super talky and nice, but very easygoing. Tuesday was moving day. Since the night before my mom broke my giant awesome mirror, I thought it was a bad omen that moving was going to be so difficult. But I was wrong! It was so smooth and way less stressful than I had originally thought. My mother was in charge of figuring out where to put all the stuff in the back of the UHaul and it was really genius, like Tetris. Driving the truck was kind of scary but then not really. Yes all in all for having so much stuff (it was quite shocking), it was smooth smooth sailing. The night I got home there was crazy family drama which pretty much sucked. Being at home is always so dramatic and like emotional in a bad way.

No comments: