Monday, July 7, 2008



Today I dropped my wallet in a parking lot and the person who returned it to the store stole $200 out of it. I never carry around lots of cash but my aunt came over on July 4th and gave it to me as a graduation present. I was so angry with rage and upset and crying at the same time. I know it's my fault but I've really cursed that person so I'm confident that really bad things will happen to them. I would never take $200 out of a wallet, maybe $20. Anyways I just got back from a private yoga session (!!) with Audra and the most awesomest part was we did this pose I've never done before where you walk on a wall. RIGHT??!!! Basically you do a down dog with the backs of your feet almost against a wall. Then you start walking backwards up the wall until your body is in a L-shape. 

No comments: