Sunday, December 28, 2008

08 so over you!

Highlights from xmas vacation Alexandria: quality ladies time, delicious dinners involving bread puddings, boss salads, asparagus, cheese, cakes & tarts galore etc etc., playing with the 2 year old, more gifts than I think I've ever got, ever, native american museum revisit, and I know I've forgotten lots more. On the down side, I don't think I'm cut out for five hour bus rides. 

Today I took a long walk by myself - much needed I think. There was a special cat adoption van parked on Bedford FULL OF CATS THAT NEED HOMES!!! Then later I got a Vietnamese sandwich and there was a shiba inu waiting outside WHY ARE PETS SO TEMPTING!!!!  I'm psyched for a new year and I'm ready for it. Cassandra told me I was more "negative" than I'd ever been and while I was not really so happy to hear that it struck a weird note. I am going to try going with the heart over the brain but we'll see how that works out. Also, I am not getting all affirmations. I just will try to be happy and not freaked out. Taking acid helps with that too.

No comments: