Monday, December 8, 2008

So I got balloons from the Children's Museum to give to Liz for her birthday dinner but on my way to Angelica Kitchen there was an extreme gust of wind that BEHEADED the balloons so I was left with strings in my hands and also really cold. The servers at Angelica were pretty mean.
But the food was super good! 
And: We wanted to get some whiskey so we went to the Black Rabbit, but it was bingo night and we had to leave pretty soon before the dork fumes wafted off to us. Bingo markers are really fun though if you want to get all Yayoi Kusama.
Also: we watched Earth Girls Are Easy. It manages to be violently visually stimulating while also kind of boring. Pogo balls!
Then: me and Liz went on SECOND LIFE WITH HER NEW AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really really boring but kinda funny and pervy, the only things we managed to do was lose our hair and feet, and semi stalk an avatar named "Sheila Mahagonay".  Liz is named "Sheena Miami." Single White Female! There's a really creepy option in the drop down menu: "take off clothes". 
Sheena is such a sad bald tale.
Also: I still haven't seen the legendary Greenpoint chowmoyed. This makes me so sad.

No comments: