Sunday, January 18, 2009

wax museum

Today we went to the opening for the "apartment show" Tim is in. There were so many -------; or as I remember reading a long time ago, young well dressed people I don't know.
Yesterday night was the extra special T&G SUPERSESSIONS at Daddys. I ate a grapefruit, drank a realllly large glass of ginger beer, and inadvertantly screamed my way to a lost voice for two hours. Then I kind of freaked out and had to power walk home in the freezer. Tim didn't get home until after four which was annoying. But he bought me dinner so whatever. Yummy dumplings!
I heard this new yorker podcast about online scrabble so I had to do "research". I used to hate scrabble, I mean really hate it, but right now I'm on my second game online. It's kind of creepy that I don't know if I'm playing against a real person, or virtual real person whatever, or a computer.




No comments: