Saturday, February 7, 2009

drive Jeremy Deller's bus across the country!

I keep thinking about how fun it would be to go on a road trip with Jeremy Deller. Still maybe he is a secret asshole ? ! He seems like he would have a good sense of humor though. I am about to leave LA and pretty satisfied with what I managed to cram into my luggage. Examples: all my clothes that were still here, practically, a giant package of unneccessary skincare products my mom bought for me, Can Moonshake (SEE TIM!!!), clunky giant miu miu sandals, crystal deoderant, plant cuttings, dumplings for lunch, a giant bag of dried shitake mushrooms, my Edifier speakers, yarn, fabric, paper, stickers, really-heavy-for-paperback-Hal Fosters, etc, etc, etc. The only things I couldn't manage were the Print Gocco and my 2 lb weights. Here are the highlights of my LA trip: getting my teeth cleaned, hanging with mom, the cuteness of the dog, walking with Audra, giant flatscreen, lots of pilates space, Korean food. Here are the lowlights: heavy rain for two out of my five days here (what gives???!!), "Burn After Reading" (so nihilist), any time spent in the car.
Anyways, it would be so cool if this entire house and its contents could be magically transported to, say, Queens, or Long Island.

No comments: