Monday, February 23, 2009

ok

All I did last week was work at the museum seven days straight.  Yesterday there was a party with two cakes, one was decorated with a grotesque baby elmo on it in diapers that looked like he pooped all over the chocolate cake.  The other was baby cookie monster and I think it subconsciously turned me into a cookie monster last night, I kept looking at things and wanting them to be giant chocolate chip cookies.  Also Tim bought me pussywillows!  The closest thing to a pet any time soon.  Oh that reminds me that at work I made a book called "PETS BY DONNA" that has all my imaginary pets in it, in construction paper cut outs.  Oh also I saw Mimi at the fruit stand just the other day and she barked at me and then we played a little.  I've been eating grapefruit and brussels sprouts like there's no tomorrow and inexplicably I watched the Oscars for the first time in like ever.  Is it me or is Adrian Brody just the absolute cringiest?

No comments: