Monday, April 27, 2009

What have I been up to? Oh just the weekend party circuit. ON THE JOB THAT IS!!!
Things not to talk about: how nice/ridiculously hot the weather has been, my bloody eye
Things to talk about: "jungles" planet earth, my new pocohantas dress, 
Getting things done: friend hangouts, still printing the bootleg patterns books
Not getting things done
EDIT TO ADD: All I can do in the summery season is listen to Pavement, I watched the video where Mark Ibold throws up a cat CUTE! Me and Tim just found this street with the sweetest feral cats, a lady came out and told us that all her neighbors are trying to poison them. HELP! Also, "ANTI INTEGRITY" is my new motto. And, I rediscovered SALAD PIZZA. And, it's almost fruit soup season!
LATE NIGHT ADD: Gosh Planet Earth is like BBC nature series gone xxxtreme.  Swimming snakes, some majorly antideluvian intertebrate shit, original Friendster interest "bioluminescence", predatoring to the max.

No comments: