Wednesday, April 1, 2009


This picture is from the magic newsletter I subscribe to. It reminds me of ren faire antics of past. I've been working on my silkscreen (so many messy mistakes! spots everywhere. fluorescent yellow emulsion ghosts all over my stadium poncho. slimer in hair, basically) at Columbia. Today the spring 09 camp mor catalog arrived which was super exciting. There's a wobbly duffle bag drawing that's especially inspired. Also human consciousness as mere evolutionary tool? and the smartness of ravens on ted talks. Do I sound like an NPR teaser announcement? williams syndrome is fascinating, I'm testing out the high bun hairdo, "turkish pita" is really good, can I make the crying face pillow from the educational catalog that's no longer available?
PS I really wanna see the revival of Hair the musical, any takers?

No comments: