Thursday, May 14, 2009

oh jeez way to go, what happened? Ummmm oh yeah I rode my bike to the new museum to see the youthful show or whatever, met up with out of towners, and oh there was one kind of interesting video of a laser light show on a housing project that then gets demolitioned (?  demolished?) but really I just liked a banana peel on the floor. Actually the new museum is consistently so disappointing, what is wrong with them. Then let's see, there was some on-the-jobbing, Harvey in love, which I really enjoyed because I feel like I can do semi ridiculous experimental/contemporary dance type moves and the floor is so dark and people are so glaubing their ding that it's ok. Also stealing other people's moves is really fun. My favorite dancers were this very classic-ly twink-y boy that kind of moved like a prancing poodle, and a girl who looked like Kennedy from MTV with red lipstick and a hawaiian shirt. 
Then Liz and I got brekkers, sat in the park with Tim and his Maggie O Connell look a like, then we drove down to Baltimore with other Liz and her boyfriend. Yay road trip! We sat in Liz's kitchen in her anarchist?-house and ate dinner and then since I almost never smoke, got hecka stoned and became obsessed with making her roommate's chihuahua make a painting. We watched cats making paintings on youtube which were bad fakes, but also cats playing the piano which were really really great. Then I made a paper beret and scotch taped it to the chihuahua's head and we dipped his paws in worcestershire sauce and made him make a painting. He was such a good sport (yay chupa chups!) but it was pretty ugly.
The next day we went on a nature walk (with french artiste!) and Liz and I aimlessly drove around Baltimore looking at medieval towers, bizarre street names (Horseradish Lane! for reals!), faded murals, etc. There were so many little neighborhoods aka ethnic enclaves, I likey. Baltimore is neat! despite its propensity for chicken bones on the sidewalk. 
Back in NY I had to hang out with Tim's weird cousin's weird girlfriend's weird child. Just kidding the child was the most well adjusted and easy to relate to. And even he was like covered in dirt and snot and ice cream and stuff.
note to self: you can get a styrofoam cooler at key food for the human blood thing.

No comments: