Saturday, May 16, 2009

The world is such a big place it makes my feet hurt

A few days ago I was walking down the street and in a split second I:
1. saw a book at a stoop sale called "Microwave Cooking For One"
2. saw a woman with a parrot on her shoulder whose eyes looked like, NO JOKE, GIANT PLASTIC GOOGLY EYES.
how depressing
Yesterday at work there were refried beans, flan, a mariachi band, margaritas, and fake pinata making (that part was my share). Stereotype much?
Today I had a super mega shopping spree. This is what I bought: two dresses (one with stripes the other with palm trees and "hawaii"), a small white woven leather purse, a turquoise box fan, (all from the flea market), hot pink masking tape, some brushes, confetti, and brown paper pad (from a stoop sale), a hairbrush (from target), and that's it. Tim made some mural on some wall in some party space in Gowannus and we had pizza with Peter that seemed to have sand all on the bottom of it. Then we went to a going away potluck with the other Peter and had pizza again. Then we went by this other place to pick up this other stuff and see some other people and the long and short of it is that Tim has banned Bushwick, like, forevs. 
PS I forgot that last night I dreamt that I was Spiderman, somehow.
PPS why can't everyone just be COOL, CUTE, and NICE

No comments: