Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PROFILE INC

I think I'm finally on to something re: leipzig exhibition. 
Also, my web site learning mania seems to have naturally subsided, without any thing seeing the light of fruition. Thank the lord.
Also, I met Sandra Bernhard. Is that how you spell her name?
Also, Tim claims that Roberta Smith & Jerry Saltz stopped, looked, & conversed in front of my watermelon piece thing, gesturing hands and all. To be a fly?

LATE BREAKING NEWS:
I just received my new toy from Hong Kong: green laser pointer!! 
I just realized that profile inc rhymes with vicious pink. weird poetry wavves

Oh yeah also:
24 hour party people was kinda really good
lemon cupcake even better
"narnia" shouldn't be realized

notes to self: 
tassel making, clock parts, request drawings. 

No comments: