Sunday, November 22, 2009

I woke up at 2pm today. What have I been doing? I went to some German bars, some German parties, the ultimate "contemporary classical" ever, purchased a giant stuffed crocodile, discovered "torrents", (Gossip Girl is pretty shame face making), worked on OJ, predator, etc.etc. up next gaga and rutger hauer. maybe heroes. I was "sourcing" locally and found Black Power chocolate. Perhaps combined with "/amerikaner" cookies for the opening?
PS I'm giving infinite jest a second shot since I owe one to DFW, I am past page 60 now. proud!
notes to self: paper hot air balloon, globe balloon, magic is a vanishing act, "empire", hero/entertainer, lexical gap, fan fiction/art, "unubersetzbarket", dream string ladder?, dogtown, mannequin friends, special interests, ways and means
PPS tim remember the weird wobbly walker!
oops I missed the Leonids.
GET WITH THE DVD INTERFACING!

No comments: