Monday, December 7, 2009

oy I fell off the diary wagon. uuhh..
I had my opening: IMAGE FICTION. It went pretty much exactly as I planned!! Except the part where my dress caught on fire!! Can you imagine!! Even the German police decided to swing by for shits and giggles!! It was super fun and against all expectations the Germans sang, I sang, even my friends who I really did not expect to sing, sang!! At one point the 20 year old German decided to sing "The Passenger" and could only find a karaoke performance on youtube, which he played, because you could kind of see the screen at the bar where the words were, this description really blows, but it was really meta, you had to be there...
Now I really want a mixer/PA/digital projector. wants wants wants. The xmas season is impossible to bypass. like literally too. hoards and hoards in the center. Hecka "gluhwein" gingerbread etc etc. seriously bringing out some Grinch styles rage in me. I did see a giant brown glass mushroom tree ornament that impressed me though.
My cousin from Budapest visited me. She introduced me to the Japanese law & order meets x-files: "Galileo". I like it. I really wanted her visit to be an excuse to go to the Korean restaurant "KIM" but turns out she doesn't like getting Korean. GO FIGURE
Planning Poland for this weekend.
um what else: oh yeah White Men Can't Jump SUCKED!
Ingmar Bergman Trollflotjen was TIGHT! (kind of)
what other movies did I see... did I mention Tropic Thunder was kind of amazing?

1 comment:

AdrianIII said...

"White Men Can't Jump SUCKED!" Did I tell you I'm compiling a Wesley Snipes Montage. He is very inspirational for me. The plot of WMCJ sucked, but the outfits bestill me.