Monday, November 10, 2008

God I'm such a quitter.

Not only am I such a quitter, but each pathetically spread-out post that I write is just me revelling in the guilt of how I don't post enough. So I am going to stop doing that.
So anyways, it's November and Halloween was spent in spooky PA with strange blue lights in the night sky, haunted hay ride with "special" people, an eleventh hour veggie oil party bus, fires, witch snowman (freak snowstorm! in late October!) etc. Whut else...........oh yeah, we were in GERMANY for like ever.  I am trying to make "drawings" in my studio, thank god I didn't find a subletter, and I am trying to find some more stable work, and oh yeah there's gonna be a black man in the white house.  Hooray for radical shifts. Even though everything feels so uncertain, like carpets keep being pulled from under us, like over and over again, at least it is dramatic. Yeah.
So I feel like I can't go home for Christmas because plane tickets are too expensive. I am thinking about how to make a cloak, or how to get my clock from LA, and how to get a real job, and how I just got accepted to this residency in a small town in East Germany in a flower shop or something, and it's next winter...  I don't know if I can do it!

No comments: