Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh also here is the weekend update:

I think I will just stop going out in general, it's so much work and so little payoff. My new thing is to go to other people's places, which I neeever used to do, so lazy, to see what other people have living-wise, compared to me. I went to 3 different apts and they confirmed solidly that Bushwick is for people who want to pay way too much for way too little. Except for Ryan & David, obviously. Also on the agenda: Jasiu's Kubricked out art show (private/voyeuristic/boring), New Humans (crowded/pretentious/chatty), Chinatown divey almost rave thing (I'm SO OVER IT! seriously these types of things are NOT WORTH IT EVER), Bed-Stuy loft party (we stayed for five minutes, literally). The funnest part of going out is hanging out with your friends, the ones you already know.

No comments: