Sunday, March 29, 2009

weekly

Hello cats
my first Sunday off in a long while is going great. We took a walk through mMSGNR Mc G molrick park which is best visited on a grey chilly day. You can really pretend you're in Poland. Then we ate vegan sandwiches with a very pronounced SF track bike flavor, witnesses a big dog with a touch of monstrosity, a black puppy CUTE!!!, walked by "Young Fruit".  Sam Adrian "directed" a performance last night at the sniff & inspect that involved a very realistic demon/possessed & fluorescent orange eatable foam  ? !  Also Friday I was a bartender for a night! It was fun because you could just chit chat the night away but also easy to duck unwanted conversation. All those bills kinda stressed me out though and The only thing is I semi lost my voice which always happens when I go out lately.

No comments: