Friday, June 6, 2008

I took nap just now

and now I feel groggy. Today we drove up to Petaluma to visit Stewart, stopping for thrift stores and in n out animal styles. Then we went to Bodega Bay to go swimming but it was so freezing at the beach. Still it was nice and our fun beach activity was to pick out tiny white and green pieces of rock. The sand was very rocky which means that it was a young beach. Then we got taffy. There was lots of driving but it was nice, for some reason it made me tired. Yesterday I went to see the eye doctor. Also random pieces of the gear shift on my bicycle started falling off. Then I had the flag making workshop with Travis and I made an "African Rave" flag. Travis made a dimensional cheeseburger flag. Afterwards I went to Dave's who was having a "kickback".

No comments: