Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm Such a Quitter

I'm having trouble sustaining the diary momentum. OK let's see:
Today I found a $20 bill on the ground on the way to Victor's rooftop bbq. There was a bilingual Swiss-German toddler who was very charming, and Sarah's friend was wearing a really great sweater with a giant koala knit into it. I discovered that putting salt and vinegar potato chips inside a hot dog tastes really good.

Yesterday I had a hangover, which isn't normal for me. I was supposed to have a sidewalk sale but it was raining. I just moped around all day.

Friday I had my birthday party potluck picnic at the park but we had to move it inside because it was too cold. The best presents I got were the "Scribble Writer" and a hand-made brass tri-force triangle necklace. Also Letty made me the most amazing cake ever, which was a GHOST CAKE with FLAMING EYES made out of alcohol-dipped sugarcubes in eggshells. !!!!!! It matched the ghost pinata! I was the only one who got to hit the pinata. Later we went to Christa's going-away party and Stewart locked his keys in his car WITH THE CAR RUNNING. Luckily we managed to break in using Letty's cane. I was drinking lots of champagne all night which reminded me of how last year for my birthday I told everybody that I wanted champagne and there ended up being tons and tons of it, and how this year I said nothing of the sort yet there somehow ended up being tons and tons of it, all ranging from quite-nice to pink Andre.
There are birthday pictures but I'm lazy right now.

No comments: