Saturday, May 31, 2008

///^^^\\\

I have these two minor errands that I've been putting off every day for about a week now.  I'd go do them now but I can't get out of bed.  I'm wearing a hooded sweatshirt with a wool poncho over it, and under my down comforter and quilt but I'm still freezing.  I had my sidewalk sale earlier and it felt about 40 degrees out.  This one old man haggled a 50 cent bag of paper clips down to a quarter.  Geez people. 
Thursday: psychic vampires, Day Is Done (best part was the goth girl metal rap), Nick and Alexis's going-away at Jack's (which is basically ruined because it got voted "Best Karaoke" in the weekly paper, and was thus filled with male drama divas, Lisa Loeb sounding girls, the lesbian contingent, the Mexican hip hoppers, etc.). The cops came because it was so loud; I didn't know they could do that at bars.
Friday: more studio moving using Stewart's car (I got stuck in Critical Mass traffic! I guess it's good to experience things from all sides), I stole/rescued those dying plants from school, Mikey's "Trap Doors" music project thing with white blinky lights and wooden box instrument, Japanese food.

No comments: