Thursday, May 15, 2008

More diary archives, undated.

We wanted to stay at this co-op-y barn-y place on campus. (like The Barn in SC where Adam used to teach yoga?) And Tim was there during the night part and there were five giant spiders and then they found us and we were hiding because they didn't want us to stay there. And there was an acupuncturist and then Louise and her man showed up. (Whoa, who's Louise's man?) 

----

June 6. (year?) It was the first day of an art class. Liz and Jason (who's Jason? oh wait - black/gay/from Boston) were around and some older RISD painter types. I goofed off a lot. The teacher was Roger Dean (who is that?) but it wasn't at the same time. We did drawings, mine was of a tree. The teacher had these sparse black inky landscapes (kind of Roger Dean-like) but I didn't like them so much. (I just googled Roger Dean - he's the guy that did those Yes album covers.)

June 7. I had a lizard that I was carrying around. It was hungry and needed to be fed. My roommates were having this party, it was annoying me. Keri helped me with the lizard because she had one. Liz dropped him on the ground. Then I dreamed I wrote it all down in my diary.

June 8. dance party on a roof turned into a nightmare horror stalker killer.
Friday night I was going to the opera in flip flops. Sam was going too. I was watching Twin Peaks.

----

Typing these out I realize that they're quite boring. Except I wish there were more details about the dance party turned nightmare!

No comments: