Friday, May 16, 2008

Friendly Optometry

Today I had a really wonderful experience at the eye doctor's office and then I spent the whole day, basically, weaving with Travis's genius invention the cardboard pocket loom. We were inside for maybe three hours before we realized we could take the whole thing to the park and tie our looms to a tree. We randomly ran into Letty and Eve, both, and had a nice little pow-wow on the grass. I am already very heavily into weaving which I've decided will be my summer camp craft. I'd like to make a blanket ideally, out of several strips sewn together. Yes! Oh yeah, the most wonderful thing about the eye doctor was that he "polished" my contacts so now they are crystal clear and I don't have to buy new ones like I thought I did! Also, he gave my lollipops!


No comments: