Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ouch, and Ouch

Last day of de-install! The two most awesome things that happened today were that I stubbed my black baby toe and I dropped a wooden horse (like the ones you sit on in Drawing 101) on my big toe, all on my left foot. The most lamest thing that happened was that this one girl from the crew who promised to let me go swimming at the rooftop pool at her gym two blocks away from school got into a car accident and now I'll never get to use that pool.

Also, I listened to last Halloween's coast to coast all ghost episode. Eh. There was a creepy moving doll, a dead man who raised his arm, a dead man yelling at his own corpse to "get up", a field of "hundreds of apparitions", a spooky possessed teddy bear, a talking dead man, ...
The funniest story was a haunted house where a toilet gets ripped out and thrown down the stairs. The spookiest story was this art student who drew a tombstone. Then she was at her job at the grocery store and a dead seeming lady, gliding rather than walking, whose "eyes looked like they were propped up with sticks", showed up saying "I don't know where I am". She said her name and it was the lady from the tombstone! !!! !!!!!  

No comments: