Thursday, May 1, 2008

Last Night's Dream

My dream was not so nice: I was fussy and hiding from my friends in a supermarket. Meanwhile they couldn't care less and were having the time of their life in a park. 

The debit card fiasco has come to its conclusion with my mom finding the replacement card which she swore had never arrived.

I watched The Secret Life of the Brain episode that was about children and there was a awful shocking part about kids who have to get HALF OF THEIR BRAIN REMOVED because they have seizures. The half brain kids seemed to have trashy seeming parents. Does this mean that their mothers drank while preggers or something? I am so prone to awful thoughts. Also speech impediments really make it seem like there's something lacking there. Also dyslexia seems like a bitch. I learned to read very young, at four.

No comments: